Zoning Board of Adjustments
The Zoning Board of Adjustments consists of a board of five appointed officials and four alternates. The Board is appointed by the City Council.
This board hears requests for variances and special exceptions to the requirements of Zoning Ordinance, and decides on appeals when it is alleged there is an error in any order, requirement, decision, or determination made by an administrative official in the enforcement of the Zoning Ordinance.
1st Monday of every month
- Charles Miller
- Horace Riley
- Rhonda Schrock
- Michael Henderson
- Meredith Ivey
- Mike Redden, Board Alternate
- Anh Nguyen, Board Alternate
- Sherry Baker, Board Alternate
- Walter Martz, Board Alternate
- Zoning Board of Adjustments Agendas and Minutes
- Zoning Board of Adjustments Agendas
- Zoning Board of Adjustments Minutes