Accepting employment with the The City of Dalworthington Gardens Texas is an important decision. It's vital to have all the facts at hand in order to make the right decision for you and your family as you make an informed decision.
We know employment benefits are an important part of the decision making process when determining if an employment opportunity is the right fit for you. Competive salaries and benefits are the the most important pieces of a total compensation package. We offer comprehensive, flexible, innovative benefits designed to meet a wide variety of your and your family's needs.
The City of Dalworthington Gardens values its employees and is committed to providing a competitive, cost effective benefit program.
- Bi-weekly pay (26 pay periods)
- Direct Deposit
- 12 paid holidays per year for full-time employees
- Paid vacation and sick leave (accrual rates depend upon years of service)
- Workers Compensation benefits
- Short and Long-term disability coverage for employee
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Texas Municipal Retirement System (TMRS): Employee contribution is 7%; 2:1 city match (paid out at retirement)
- AFLAC enrollment opportunities
- Certification pay