- Boards, Commissions, & Committees
- City Administrator
- City Secretary
- Finance Director
- Human Resources
- Municipal Court
- Police and Fire
- Animal Control
- Water Department
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Contact Us
The City of Dalworthington Gardens Utility Services Department is responsible for billing, payment processing, new service connections and service terminations for water, sewer and garbage services. Bills are generated around the 15th of each month and are due by the 10th of the following month.
If payment is not received in the office by the 10th, a penalty charge will be assessed and a past due notice is mailed. If payment is not received by the due date shown on the past due notice, a $40 cutoff fee will be assessed and your water service is subject to be shut off. The past due amount and cutoff fee are required to be paid before service is restored.
The City offers several payment methods to pay your bill.
- Bank or Credit Card Draft. Drafts are processed on the 5th of each month. If the 5th falls on a weekend, drafts will be processed on the next business day. The City accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover only.
Download the Draft Authorization Form and submit by mail to 2600 Roosevelt Drive, DWG TX 76016, fax to (817) 265-4401, deliver in-person during normal business hours, or place in the night-drop box in the City Hall lobby.
- On-line Website Credit Card Payments –To pay your water bill online, click here. Only Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards are accepted. Payments made online will not be processed until the following business day. *Please note that there is a $1.85 convenience fee for this service.
- GovPay Credit Card Payments – Credit Card payments can be made over the phone by calling 1-888-604-7888 or you may click here to be automatically directed to the GovPay website. All credit cards are accepted. You will need the location code of 1019 and your account number to make a payment. Payments will not be processed until the following business day. *Please note that GovPay charges a fee based on the amount paid.
- Mail – Payments can also be made by mailing check or money order to: City of DWG, Attn: Water Dept, 2600 Roosevelt Drive, DWG TX 76016 or payment can be made by using electronic bill pay online service through your bank.
- Payments can be made at City Hall located at 2600 Roosevelt Drive, DWG TX during regular business hours Monday-Friday 8:30am till 5:00pm. For your convenience, payments can be dropped off in the night drop box in the City Hall lobby after regular business hours. The doors will be locked between the hours of 10:00pm and 7:00am. Please press the white CALL button to open the door for entry into the building.
On March 21, 2019, the City approved Resolution 2019-13 amending the rates for garbage services.
After Hours Emergency
After hours emergency water line breaks and wastewater backup calls can be made to the Dalworthington Gardens DPS Dispatch at 817-275-1234.
Electricity is delivered by Oncor.
Go to www.powertochoose.com to view a list of electricity providers.
If you are experiencing a power outage, please contact Oncor at (888) 313-4747.
Gas is delivered by Atmos Energy. Contact them by phone at 1-800-460-3030 or by visiting their website www.atmosenergy.com