- Boards, Commissions, & Committees
- City Administrator
- City Secretary
- Finance Director
- Human Resources
- Municipal Court
- Police and Fire
- Animal Control
- Water Department
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Contact Us
Cancellation of Municipal Court Hearings
As a result of the Coronavirus (COVID -19) the Dalworthington Gardens Municipal Court is postponing all dockets, hearings, and trials beginning Tuesday March 17th, 2020 thru April 30th, 2020. Anyone scheduled for an appearance, trial, or jury service during these times will be notified at a later date to be rescheduled. Individuals will be notified by mail.
The Dalworthington Gardens Municipal Court lobby will remain open during regular business hours of 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Anyone visiting the lobby to resolve their citations are encouraged to practice Social Distancing (6 ft. distance) and to limit the number of people brought into the facility. If you believe you are ill or have been exposed to someone sick, please utilize one of the options below to address your citation without entering the facility.
The Court has the following options available:
- Night Dropbox is a secured option to deposit payments or correspondence with the Court. The night dropbox is inside the lobby at 2600 Roosevelt Drive, Dalworthington Gardens, Texas 76016
- Payments can be made using the Court’s online payment option https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/dgtx.
- Call the Court mainline at: 817-274-7662
Please include current complete legible printed name, address, date of birth, phone, email address and citation number (if known) along with any requests.